The mission of Business Administration and Economics Bachelor Degree Program at Dardania College is to prepare students with skills and intellectual capacities for leadership career and practical management skills to cope with the challenges of a free market economy by having knowledge about systems and economic policies.
The importance of the program lies in preparing students to have a career prospect, preparing them for the entire spectrum of fields related to economics and businesses. It aims to continue to contribute to intellectual and creative development of students in order to prepare as many more qualitative ones, so their contribution can be effective in the country’s economic development and to the business community.
Business Administration and Economics Bachelor’s Degree Program offers three-year studies with the possibility of profiling the program in specializations from the most demanding fields in the labor market..
- General Specialization
- Banking, Finance, and Accounting
- Management and Informatics
- Tourism Management
Specializations of the programme aims are to deepen knowledge in some of the important areas of contemporary business, to prepare students professionally, and provide skills and knowledge needed to contribute positively to the labor market. Students have the opportunity to choose their desirable area of specialization and be acquainted with economics.
Given the importance of the study content and the mission of the Dardania College, the objectives of the Business Administration and Economics program at the Bachelor level are:
- Equipping students with knowledge and skills related to business analysis and their business environment.
- Providing students with theoretical and empirical bases with which they will be able to provide arguments in addressing various economic issues.
- Providing students with managerial and leadership skills to be able to cooperate effectively and get the best out of the team-work.
- “Providing students with strategies regarding opportunities and threats that businesses face in a continuosly-changing environment.”
- “Providing students with insights that highlight the importance of a diversity workforce and a diversity of clients.”
- Develop students’ capabilities to argue and evaluate economic policies, including the ways of articulating them with principles that positively impact the economic well-being.
- Develop students’ skills to be able to evaluate quantitative and qualitative data.
- Develop students’ skills to argue and find solutions to various operational, tactical and strategic problems.
Upon successful completion of Business Administration and Economics program, students will be able to:
- Use and evaluate tools for analysing a business in its environment
- Demonstrate skills in dealing with threats and opportunities faced by organizations in a continuous changing environment
- Demonstrate skills in dealing with the diversity of clients and diversity of the workforce in a continuous changing environment
- Evaluate the quality of quantitative and qualitative data
- Work in a subject specific field of a company related with finances, economics, management, tourism, and IT systems that are relevant.
- Use the skills acquired in job positions with primary functions such as promoting (marketing), accounting, production planning, and analysing statistics data.
- Demonstrate skills in arguing which principles to be used in finding solutions to issues related to economic policies.
- Demonstrate skills in dealing with operational and tactical issues.
- Demonstrate capabilities related to decision-making processes and the strategies used to deal with short-term and long-term goals.